What is Cerebral Palsy?
Dr. Lisa Thornton is a longtime AACPDM member, and currently serves on AACPDM's Board of Directors. In this video, she gives a brief overview of cerebral palsy.
- Gubela Mji: How can we make disability research accessible in Africa?
- Cole Galloway: A Movement for Mobility
- Sue Austin: Deep sea diving...in a wheelchair
- Lisa Thornton, MD: What I've Learned as a Childhood Disability Doctor
AACPDM & IAACD Combined Meeting 2019
- General Session | Thursday Morning
- General Session | Thursday Afternoon
- General Session | Friday Morning
- General Session | Friday Afternoon
- Closing General Session
2017 Annual Meeting Highlights
- Thursday, September 13, 2017 | Opening General Session
- Thursday, September 13, 2017 | Afternoon General Session
- Friday, September 14, 2017 | Morning General Session
Community Council 2021 Community Forum
- Adaptive Gaming and Home Automation
- Mental Health Panel
- Navigating Local Sports and Recreation Programs