Application for AACPDM Community Council
The AACPDM Community Council's primary purpose is to provide the voice of the variety of stakeholders (i.e. individuals with lived experience, parents, other non-profit representatives, etc.) to enhance the mission of the AACPDM with the goal of creating greater opportunities to collaborate for the health, wellness and service towards those with cerebral palsy and other childhood-onset disabilities.Expectations of Voluntary Council Membership
- Commitment to serve the full term indicated;
- Regular participation in meetings and conference calls;
- Contribution of ideas and working to complete tasks and charges;
- Completion of assignments on schedule or in a timely manner;
- Terms of service is three years, renewable for one additional term
Applications are reviewed in the late spring, but can be submitted year-round.
Please apply for the council by filling out the form below.
* indicates a required field