Benefits of Exhibiting at AACPDM's Annual Meeting:
- AACPDM is an academy of over 1,200 multi-disciplinary members dedicated to the improvement in care of people with childhood-onset disabilities, their families and communities.
- Academy members represent over 15 fields of specialty, from over 53 countries worldwide.
- All exhibitors are highlighted in our printed final program book, posted on our website, and listed on our mobile app.
New, Virtual Sponsorship Opportunities to be Offered this Year:
Due to the travel uncertainties associated with COVID-19, we are excited to announce that will connect your company with more attendees than ever before! We will also make the Annual Meeting content available on-line until December 31, 2020, which will provide sponsors and exhibitors an extended opportunity to network and broaden their reach with AACPDM's audience- unlike anything we have offered before.
Some Virtual Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- Sponsored Virtual Meeting Totes
- Research Grant Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Virtual Wine and Cheese Poster & Exhibit Hall Review
- Condensed Printed Programs
- And More!
To view the full prospectus, please click on the button below.
Registration Now Open!
- July 15, 2020
Exhibit Booth Application Deadline
- September 10, 2020
Presentation Handout Deadline
- September 23-26, 2020
74th Annual Meeting-Live Virtual Content
- December 31, 2020
Final Day to Access Virtual Meeting Content