February 1, 2010
Deadline for on-line abstract submission Exhibitor prospectus available
Acceptance/Rejection notifications sent via email to corresponding authors
May 28, 2010
Preliminary Program available on-line
On-line Registration available
August 18, 2010
Early Bird Registration Deadline
September 1, 2010
Advance Registration Deadline
September 22 – September 25, 2010
AACPDM 64th Annual Meeting
555 East Wells, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
The AACPDM 64th Annual Meeting will be held at the:
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20008 USA
To receive the group rates, please make your reservation online by clicking on one of the following:
Group rates are valid until August 24, 2010.
All attendees that book a room at the Marriott Wardman
Park Hotel will receive FREE in-room internet access!
Please note: The Marriott Wardman Park Hotel does not have a shuttle service.
- 9 miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA); $20-$25 by taxi or $1.45 by Metro (2 rails)
- 25 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD); $65-$85 by taxi or $4.05 by Metro (one bus and 2 rails)
- The Metro, http://www.wmata.com, rails and buses are a convenient and less expensive alternative to taxis and can take you from the airport to the hotel for less than $5.00. Visit the Metro Trip Planner for itineraries and fares from DCA or IAD to the Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan stop, which is right across the street from the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. The Metro Visitorís Kit has downloadable Pocket Guides available in eleven languages.
- On-site parking, fee: $17/hourly, $32/daily
- Valet parking, fee: $37/daily
With a blend of charm, modern sophistication and a historic landmark setting, the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel is the perfect choice among luxury hotels in downtown Washington DC. Situated on 16 acres of gorgeously maintained gardens, this DC family hotel has hosted a long list of U.S. Presidents, dignitaries and other VIPs. With an outdoor heated pool and close proximity to the National Zoo and the National Cathedral, this is the ideal hotel for your stay in downtown Washington DC.
For more information on the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, please visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wasdt-washington-marriott-wardman-park/.