Poster instruction notifications have been sent to the ‘presenter’. If the ‘presenter’ did not receive a notification please contact: email@example.com.
- Your poster must be submitted and uploaded in the Conference Harvester* no later than Friday, September 4, 2020. Please refer to the email sent on Thursday, July 30, 2020 for your login/access information. Files submitted via e-mail will not be accepted.
- When saving your PDF file, the file name must include the Poster ID Number and your Last Name (ex: SP235_Smith; DP13_Smith; CS05_Smith).
- Click HERE to access detailed instructions on uploading your file.
*The Conference Harvester should be run in either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome; the application will not run correctly in Internet Explorer.
- All authors must submit their poster as a PDF file.
- Your file must only be one (1) page.
Poster Resources and Tips
- You may access the applicable template to use as a guide/resource to create your poster. You are not required to use this template or format. The templates are also available under “Tasks” in your Conference Harvester.
- Be sure your poster includes:
- Scientific Posters: Background & Method(s), Study Design, Study Participants & Setting, Results, Materials & Methods, Results, Conclusions, References (if applicable).
- Demonstration & Case Study Posters: Background & Objective(s), Description, Significance, References (if applicable)
- Include your contact information (i.e. name and email address) for questions/follow-up from attendees.
- Clearly label any tables/graphs (ex: Table 1, Figure 2).
- Include a QR code (optional).
Poster Recording (Scientific and Demonstration Posters Only)
- You may record up to a (2) minute summary of your poster; this is optional and not required. While the recording is optional you are still asked to complete the “Poster Audio” task to confirm or decline.
- If you choose to record, click on the “start recording” button and follow the steps (refer to "poster audio recording" section for instructions).
- If you choose to decline, click on the “I do not plan to submit audio for this poster”.
All registered attendees for the virtual Annual Meeting will have access to the Poster Gallery. Posters will be accessible for viewing until December 31, 2020, CST.
There is no CME provided for posters.
All poster presenters must register and pay the required registration fee for the virtual annual meeting. If you have not registered yet, you may do so here: http://www.aacpdm.org/meetings/2020/attendee/registration
The 2020 Best Scientific and Best Demonstration Poster Awards will be reviewed and scored by the AACPDM Awards Committee based on the ePoster that is uploaded. Please ensure all information is included in your ePoster version and that it is uploaded on time to be considered for these awards. If your ePoster is not uploaded by Friday, September 4, 2020, it will not be eligible for any awards.
Scientific Presentation posters (and Free Papers) will be published in AACPDM's journal Supplement. The embargo will be lifted on September 23, 2020.
Annual Meeting Program
The Annual Meeting program may be accessed here: http://www.aacpdm.org/meetings/2020/program/full-program
- September 23-26, 2020
74th Annual Meeting-Virtual Meeting Held Live
- September 28, 2020
Online Registration Still Open
- October 2020
Access to On-Demand Virtual Meeting Content Starts
- December 31, 2020
Final Day to Access Virtual Meeting Content