Composition and Appointment:
Members: Number (variable), subject to the needs and recommendations of the Chairperson with the approval of the committee's Board Liaison and the Second Vice President.
||1 year progressing from Chair-Elect.
||1 year, appointed by consensus of Committee, Board Member, and Second Vice President.
||1 year progressing from Chair.
||3 years (one second three-year term permissible).
- Provide a resource and/or interest in service on teams to provide education, training and service in the field of cerebral palsy and developmental disabilities.
- Determine criteria for and select recipients of the International Scholarships. Review applications and determine how the funds will be distributed.
- Develop criteria and review applications for the seed money provided to international meetings.
- At the Annual Meeting act as hosts to the International Scholarship winners.
- Report to Board regularly on developments in the international field.
- Recommend involvement/affiliations with various international agencies.
- Develop lists of international agencies for correspondence and communication, including articles for Newsletter, Annual Meeting presentation and regional courses presentation.
- Represent Academy at selected international meetings as recommended by Board.
- Assist Program Committee with soliciting/recommending international presentations at Annual Meeting.
[ Back to Committees ]