Composition and Appointment:
Members: Number (variable), subject to the needs and recommendations of the Chairperson with the approval of the committee's Board Liaison and the Second Vice President.
||1 year progressing from Chair-Elect.
||1 year, appointed by consensus of Committee, Board Member, and Second Vice President.
||1 year progressing from Chair.
||3 years (one second three-year term permissible).
- Select the Gayle G. Arnold Award for Excellence in the Care of Children with Cerebral Palsy recipient as per the policy for the award existing at that time.
- Develop and review criteria for the Student Scholarship. Review applications and select winners.
- Choose the winner of the Mac Keith Press Promising Career Award per award policy existing at that time.
- Choose the Scientific Poster Award winner at the annual meeting per award policy at that time.
- Consider recommendations for the development of new awards that appropriately complement the mission of the AACPDM. The committee with apprise the Board Member of their recommendations for the new award. The committee will facilitate the implementation of the award.
[ Back to Committees ]