Welcome to our online membership process. Whether you are joining for the first time or renewing your membership, thank you for being a part of the Academy.
- After your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by the Membership Committee. You are not a member of AACPDM until your application has been approved by the Membership Committee. If you have any questions about your status, please don't hesitate to contact the AACPDM office. We will contact you if we have additional questions.
- Please note that all AACPDM memberships are calendar year memberships.
- AACPDM does not offer pro-rated dues for joining later in the year. Fellow members will receive all Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology journal issues for the year in which their membership begins.
- Applicants are eligible to receive the discounted member rate for the Annual Meeting, so long as they apply for membership before registering for the Annual Meeting.
- Applications are considered for the current year up until the time of the Annual Meeting, which is in September or October, depending on the year. Applications received at or after the Annual Meeting will be put forward for the following year, unless otherwise requested by the applicant.
- Once your application is complete, it may take 2-4 weeks to complete the review.