Instructional Courses - Recording Instructions
Due to the new virtual format of this year's Annual Meeting all presentations will be self-recorded; you are requested to use the screen-sharing platform, Zoom.
Access the AM20 Presenter Guide to read and review before creating your presentation. The AM20 Presenter Guide includes the following sections to aid you in recording your presentation:
- Basic Preparation Guidelines
- Presenter Tips to Maximize Your Recording
- Live Virtual Session Format
- Self-Recording Guide
Each session will include time for live Q&A with presenters and attendees which will be facilitated by a session Moderator(s).
A PowerPoint (PPT) slide template is available for download in your Conference Harvester or you may access here.
The deadline to submit your presentation is September 9, 2020.
- You will upload your file via a secure method using Dropbox. Submit the .mp4 file to the AACPDM Secretariat HERE. Please do not send your file individually by email or by any other method. All files must be received via the AACPDM Dropbox folder.
- Your pre-recorded presentation file must be an .mp4 file.
Please log into your Conference Harvester* to complete your tasks:
*your login information can be found in the email sent on .
- 'Upload your CV': This is required in order for the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine to be recognized as an Approval Agency by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy.
- 'Presentation Order': Completing this task will determine the presentation order for your session.
- 'Upload Your Recorded Presentation': When you are ready to submit your recorded presentation you will complete this task.
- 'Upload Your Handout(s)': If you have a handout(s), you will complete this task.
- 'AM20 PowerPoint Slide Template': You may download the AM20 PowerPoint slide template through this task
Participate in a live demonstration with one of the technicians where you can interact with the virtual platform. Thus, allowing you to have first-hand experience of the platform, ask questions, and build confidence.
We encourage you to sign up at your earliest convenience as dates and times are subject to availability.
Sign up HERE.
All presenters are required to register and pay the applicable registration fees for the Annual Meeting. If you have not registered yet; you may do so HERE.
Session and Presentation Times
All session and presentation times are in the Central Time (CDT) Zone. Unsure how to convert times to your specific time zone? Just click here.
Times and presentations are subject to change.
- September 23-26, 2020
74th Annual Meeting-Virtual Meeting Held Live
- September 28, 2020
Online Registration Still Open
- October 2020
Access to On-Demand Virtual Meeting Content Starts
- December 31, 2020
Final Day to Access Virtual Meeting Content