All presenters at the AACPDM 74th Annual Meeting are required to include a CME Disclosure Slide at the beginning of each presentation. Please use this PowerPoint Slide as a template to ensure all required information is listed. The slide is also a task in the new Speaker Harvester system.
All presenters should read and review the AACPDM Presentation Instructions, Tips & Advice document before creating their presentation. Please also ensure your presentation is in person-first language. Download the flyer and brochure for more details.
The preferred slide format is 16:9. Screens at the Annual Meeting will be set for this format and slides submitted in 4:3 will have black bars on each side to fill the screen.
The deadline to submit your presentation is September 15, 2020.
Free Paper Presentations Receive:
- Digital Projector
- Podium and Microphone
- A laptop will be provided
- Your presentation is required to include a CME Disclosure Slide
- Your presentation will be pre-loaded on an AACPDM provided laptop
- Technicians from CMI Communications will assist with the remotes/timers/laser pointers before the presentation begins
- Please stop by the speaker ready room to make sure your presentation is uploaded and looks good on the provided laptops prior to your presentation
Presentations must be submitted via the Speaker Harvester System. Details will be emailed to the presenting authors in the upcoming weeks. If you have any revisions to your presentation, you can visit the Speaker Ready Room onsite in New Orleans, Louisiana to upload your presentation at least 24 hours before you present. Please include your session number and last name in your file name (F8_Jones).
Note: The AACPDM recommends that all presenters bring a copy of their presentation on a flash drive to serve as a back-up.
Registration Now Open!
- July 15, 2020
Exhibit Booth Application Deadline
- September 10, 2020
Presentation Handout Deadline
- September 23-26, 2020
74th Annual Meeting-Live Virtual Content
- December 31, 2020
Final Day to Access Virtual Meeting Content