Division Chief, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics & Psychology
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
On behalf of Dr. Marlene Miller, Pediatrician-in-Chief for University Hospitals and Chair of the Department of Pediatrics at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital (UH/RBC), AMN Leadership Solutions (formerly MillicanSolutions), a leader in academic pediatric leadership recruitment, has initiated a national search to identify an inspiring leader to serve in the role as Division Chief, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics & Psychology.
The incoming Chief will have the responsibility of establishing and implementing a vision that encompasses the mission values of UH/RBC: To Heal, To Teach, To Discover.
• Established in 1994, the Division has grown to include 10 Developmental-Behavioral Pediatricians, Clinical & Pediatric Psychologists, and Neuropsychologists as well as developed an ACGME accredited Developmental-Behavioral fellowship and a Neuropsychology fellowship. Strongly supportive and cohesive culture experienced throughout the Division.
• As a member of DBPNet, the Division is active in research and have established specialty programs which include: Adoption Clinic, Autism Spectrum Disorder Program, Attention Behavior Comprehensive Clinic, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Clinic, Cochlear Implant Team, Down Syndrome Clinic, and a Fellows’ Continuity Clinic. Opportunities exist to expand upon as well build new programs.
• Eligibility for academic rank at the Associate/Professor level and be board certified in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics and/or Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, or, a Psychologist with experience in a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric setting including academic productivity.
• Recognized as the top ranked children’s hospital in northern Ohio, UH/RBC is a 244-bed, Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and principal referral center for Ohio and the region.
• Academic affiliation with Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
For more details about this opportunity, or if you would like to recommend an individual(s) who exemplifies the qualities we are seeking in a candidate, please contact Jennifer Weimer at Jennifer.Weimer@amnhealthcare.com. All interactions will remain confidential and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.
UH/RBC is an AA/EOE/ADA employer committed to excellence through diversity.