Pediatric Developmental-Behavioral or Neurodevelopmental Faculty
Cook Children's Health Care System
Ft. Worth, Texas
On behalf of the Cook Children's Health Care System (CCHCS) located in Ft. Worth, Texas, CareerPhysician, a national leader in child health faculty and leadership recruitment, is pleased to inform you of a national search for outstanding candidates for openings in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics or Neurodevelopmental Pediatrics. We believe these faculty openings to be among the best career opportunities currently available in the US in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics.
CCHCS is a not-for-profit, nationally recognized pediatric health care organization comprised of a Medical Center, Physician Network, Home Health company, Pediatric Surgery Center, Health Plan and Health Foundation. Cook Children’s Medical Center is a freestanding 443-bed quaternary care pediatric hospital that is consistently ranked by US News and World Report. The integrated system has more than 60 primary and specialty care offices throughout North and West Texas, serving a 23-county referral network. The Cook Children's Physician Network is the largest pediatric multi-specialty physician group in its service area with over 600 employed specialty and primary care providers.
Key Opportunity Highlights:
• Seeking candidates, including 2021 fellows, with interest in joining a thriving Developmental-Behavioral practice that is supported by the more than 300 referring members of the Cook Children’s Physician Network.
• Enjoy strong interdisciplinary collaboration and support from related specialties, special education, applied behavioral analysis, child psychiatry and psychology.
• New innovative clinic space currently under design and construction that will facilitate the groups innovative collaboration as part of the Cook Children’s Neuroscience Institute and Child Study Center.
• One of the Nation’s only programs with an accredited school dedicated to children with developmental and learning disabilities. The Jane Justin School enrolls students between the ages of 3 and 21 and has been a pillar of education in the community for more than 20 years.
• Clinical research in your areas of interest is encouraged and supported through the CCMC IRB and grant writing office, but not required.
• Nationally recognized pediatric sub-specialty platform with 35 departments and more than 40 outpatient primary care clinics.
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits package, no state income tax, and a strong economy in one of the fastest growing areas of the United States.
For more details about this opportunity, or if you would like to recommend an individual(s) who exemplifies the qualities we are seeking in a candidate, please contact Marcel Barbey at email@example.com, or at 817-707-9034. All interactions will remain confidential and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.
Cook Children’s Health Care System is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.