- Federal Links & Resources
- Contact/Find your legislator
- To find out more about your national representatives, their party affiliation, background, committee assignments, voting record by going to a map: visit www.cqpolitics.com
- To write or call your representatives, find their committee and subcommittee assignments, find legislation: Access federal legislative activity including committee business by bill number, key words at www.senate.gov for the US Senate and clerk.house.gov of the clerk for US House of Representatives.
- Discover a bill's status: Thomas Search Engine for Library of Congress.
- State/Local Links & Resources
- To contact your State legislators, county reps, governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general and voice your opinion, visit www.Vote-usa.org
- To find useful general information about your state, including vital records, with links to many sites, access www.50states.com
- Track what issues are currently being focused on at the state level state level through the National Conference of State Legislatures : www.ncsl.org
- Other Government Links & Resources
- Federal Agencies and commissions links www.whitehouse.gov and www.usa.gov
- Federal Register to access rules, proposed rules, comments, and notices of Federal agencies and Organizations- including executive orders and Presidential documents. www.federalregister.gov
- For Comprehensive disability related information and resources by topic or state: www.disability.gov
Please note that the AACPDM Advocacy Committee provides the links above for informational purposes only. The appearance of a link on this page does not indicate endorsement or recommendation of the content on the linked website by the AACPDM and/or the members of the Advocacy Committee. Please feel free to share any articles or information you feel would be of use to other members at firstname.lastname@example.org.