Composition and Appointment:
Members: Number (variable), subject to the needs and recommendations of the Chairperson with the approval of the committee's Board Liaison and the Second Vice President.
||1 year progressing from Chair-Elect.
||1 year, appointed by consensus of Committee, Board Member, and Second Vice President.
||1 year progressing from Chair.
||3 years (one second three-year term permissible).
- Invite and evaluate applications and recommend the award of the $25,000 research grant.
- Request progress report from prior year’s recipients and coordinate its presentation at the annual meeting.
- Invite, evaluate, and recommend the Mentorship Award. Coordinate its presentation at the Annual Meeting.
- Work with the Academy’s webmaster to ensure that committee announcements and reminders of deadlines are disseminated in a timely fashion.
- Submit questions for the Academy’s needs assessment survey; review and discuss responses received from the general membership.
- Collaborate with CPIRF regarding research funding for cerebral palsy.
[ Back to Committees ]