Composition and Appointment:
Members: Number (variable), subject to the needs and recommendations of the Chairperson with the approval of the committee's Board Liaison and the Second Vice President.
||1 year progressing from Chair-Elect.
||1 year, appointed by consensus of Committee, Board Member, and Second Vice President.
||1 year progressing from Chair.
||3 years (one second three-year term permissible).
- Develop, evaluate, organize and present the multimedia education program at the Annual Meeting in coordination with the Program Committee.
- Select the Sage Award Winner from among the presentations submitted according to Academy policy.
- Publish an upgraded brochure of the available multimedia resources pertinent to the membership in the appropriate fields.
- Encourage production and solicit submission of multimedia programs for the Annual Meeting. Submissions will be accepted in US format only.
- Maintain library of pertinent multimedia submissions for member review.
- Work with staff and leadership on the Academy's social media efforts.
[ Back to Committees ]