New AACPDM Website Launch
As we wrap up our 75th Annual Meeting and near the end of 2021, we want to keep the momentum and excitement building! We are very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed and updated website, scheduled for October 18, 2021. After months of hard work and planning, we hope that you will find the new website easier to navigate and more user-friendly. It was designed with the user and AACPDM members in mind. Our goal with this new look is to provide an easier way to learn about AACPDM and what the Academy has to offer.
The new website gives better access to who we are, how we work, and what we do. It includes many updated sections, showcases all of the original content in a different light, as well as highlights all of our opportunities for any stage in your life and/or career. We hope that you will take some time to visit the several improved sections throughout, including:
- Current News and Important Dates, and the live AACPDM Twitter feed (all featured on the bottom of the homepage)
- Care Pathways
- Community Council
- Member Travel
- Job Postings
- and MORE!
You will also notice a new navigation structure, featuring:
- About Us: This section features the AACPDM Mission and Vision, our History as an Academy, and the people/ideas that make us so unique and special.
- Membership: A section dedicated to everything for current members (including access to your member portal for renewal, the member directory, and more), as well as future members (including AACPDM membership categories and dues, the ability to join, and all of the benefits of joining the Academy).
- Get Involved: This section is exactly that…how YOU can get involved with AACPDM. It will walk you through all of the options and available tools/programs to participate.
- Events: This section provides a list of all valuable events and networking opportunities (past and future).
- Professional Opportunities: A section that features all the different opportunities AACPDM has to offer throughout any stage in your career. Here is where you will find all of our grants, scholarships, awards, as well as the available eCourses.
- Publications: Here you will find the AACPDM Newsletter, the Journal/Digest, and our Care Pathways.
- Resources: This section features a little something for everyone – videos, articles, apps, websites, and more. This section is also where you can find a list of available job postings.
Amongst the new features, the site also contains integrated social media buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to foster improved communication with members and families around the world. We will be constantly updating our content with helpful information, cutting edge thought leadership, Academy announcements and member successes. If you don't already, please follow us on all social media platforms to stay up to date on all things AACPDM.
Finally, we are excited to announce a Google Translation feature, located in the top left corner of the website, that will translate the content from one language to another. This allows us to connect to people all over the world - regardless of the language.
If you have any comments, questions, and/or concerns as you navigate the new website, please feel free to contact us at any time. Our Web Master, Julieanne P. Sees, DO, FAAOS, FAOAO, FAOA is happy to help and she would love to hear your feedback. If you run into problems or broken links as you begin to explore, that is completely normal as we are perfecting everything on the back-end to make the best user experience possible.
We look forward to the continued success of the Academy and wish everyone well in the upcoming months.